149 Delays Eviction Unlawful Detainer

$49 Emergency Chapter 7 or Emergency Chapter 13 or Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

We are available to help you all day weekdays and weekends 24/7!

Why be a Victim? BE A WINNER!

You don’t need to read this whole ad, if you need help delaying your eviction, call to get information right now.

Why not just pick-up you’re Thousand-pound Cell Phone and call Arthur Doyle, J.D. at (424) 625-1079?

Don’t be bashful!

If someone is trying to throw your family in the street, or trying to take your property, or is trying to take your money, call Arthur on his Cell Phone, then text him a few times and send him an email, and keep calling until Arthur answers the phone!


If you want to send a text, then text, or call Arthur’s Cell Phone directly at (424) 625-1079.

If you want to meet Arthur, call first. Arthur’s Office is on the Thirty-First Floor the Union Bank Building, which is about 3 Blocks from the 7Th & Figueroa ST Redline Subway Station. Consider Parking and then taking the Subway as Arthur can’t afford to Validate your parking by charging you only $150 per Motion.

If you got a 5 Day Vacate Notice from the Sheriff, you can still request a Day Stay of Execution of the Judgment for Hardship, which can STOP THE SHERIFF, and you can also make a Motion for a New Trial. $150 Each, or $200 for both.

Because Arthur loves to help people solve problems that most Attorneys and Paralegals say can’t be solved, Arthur would write your Motions for you for free, but Arthur’s Fiancé won’t let him.

The Judge does not have to grant your Motion for a Stay; but if you have a compelling hardship, you might consider filing this.

It isn’t over until you decide it’s over.

Knowledge is Power! Why get a free consultation with Arthur right now, he will take your call 24 hours a day, Seven Days a week?

$149 Can Delay Eviction Unlawful Detainer for up to 67 days with your first two pre-trial motions.

That’s 67 Days just for the first two State Court Motions…if the Landlord does not “Shorten Time” on them. Then, after you do these two Motions for a total of $150., then there are more State Court Motions, at $150 each, that you can file.

The first Motion you could file is a “Motion to Quash Service” of the Eviction Lawsuit, (the “Unlawful Detainer.”,) (or a “U.D.”.)

This first Quash Motion must be set within 7 CALENDAR days, plus you get 5 more days because you are mailing the Motion to the other Attorney for a maximum of 12 Calendar Days.

The Demurrer and all of the other State Court Motions must be set for hearing within 30 Calendar Days, plus 5 Days because you mailed them.

The longest amount of Free Rent time that an Eviction Defendant I wrote Motions for ever received was 7 ½ Months. The Defendant had several Co-Defendants. It was like “Guerrilla Warfare Games,” where one Defendant would file something and then another Defendant would file something else. The Landlord eventually lost the house to Foreclosure.

If there is only One Defendant and a landlord who doesn’t care how much they have to spend to get the person evicted, so the attorney shortens time on everything, you can expect a minimum of 2 ½ to 4 ½ Months.

Arthur does not fill-out forms. Arthur does legal research and legal writing.

You need to tell Arthur what you want to do.

Arthur is a UCLA and a law school graduate with a doctorate degree in law who has worked for law firms and lawyers and private people over a 12-year period.

Arthur was employed by the United States Trustee, which is part of the U.S. Department of Justice, from time to time over a 5-year period.

Arthur Doyle, B.A., J.D. won’t give you legal advice; because Arthur Doyle is not yet an attorney.

Arthur can tell you all the possible things that can be done in your situation.

Arthur is qualified to tell you what the law is, and all the possible things that your opponent can possibly do to respond to your choices; but you need to make your own decisions.

Because we have the best legal system “that money can buy,” the motions that you may or may not decide to file that can potentially delay your eviction for many months are not available as EZ-Forms for broke tenants and are things that must be typed from scratch by someone with the good sense, and education to do so, or the money to hire someone to write them?

Does this make sense, given that Landlords contribute more to the State Legislators than do broke Tenants who are being evicted?

Arthur suggests that you accept what you cannot change, and that you have the courage to call (424) 625-1079 and talk to Arthur Doyle, J.D. and ask him to help you change the things that you can change.

You can get up to 67 days for your “first” PayPal payment of $149.

You get the Motion to Quash and a Demurrer, ready to print and file, via email, before you pay Arthur!


The time that you get to set the Motion for the hearing is so that the other side can consider what you wrote and write and file a written response.

In many other different kinds of cases with complicated issues that could go either way, the person responding to the Motion wants the time to fully research the issue and then write a written Opposition to the Motion.

In most UD cases, the Tenant or Lessee typically hasn’t paid the rent, and would have paid it if they had it. Therefore, in most U.D. Cases, the Defendant’s motions are elegant exercises in Civil Procedure, pointing out minor technical flaws, in most cases the Motions won’t be successful but they will delay the date of the trial. If you haven’t paid your rent, you will eventually lose, if the case ever gets to trial.

So you can understand why it’s better to avoid ever having a trial, if you know in advance that you are going to lose and get hit with a “Judgment for Possession” that will make it hard to rent anything for 10 years, as it is a “Public Record” item on a Credit Report.

Intentionally deciding to become a Defendant in an Eviction “Trial,” even if an attorney represents you; is idiotic!

Therefore, because the time periods for Motions are for the benefit of the Plaintiff, the Plaintiff can decide that because your Motions are in most situations, based upon mere technicalities, that they don’t need any time at all to “write” an Opposition, as the Judge will deny your Motion without a written opposition.

In most “Law and Motion” (the name that lawyers give to this Civil Procedure Dance Contest,) the Landlord will eventually, and virtually always will do something called “Shortening Time.”


The Landlord gets your Motion in the mail on Monday and they call you up before 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday and tell you that they will be in Court before the Judge on Wednesday at 1:30.

When the Landlord’s Attorney shows-up, (for an additional $300 to $500 just to “appear,”) whether or not the Landlord’s Attorney has bothered to charge the Landlord with $1,500 to $1,800 more write an Opposition to your Motion. The Judge, will read your Motion, will most likely decide that it’s contrived to waste time, and will decide “sua sponte” (Latin for: “on the Judge’s own motion”) to Order you to “Answer and Answer Only.”

This means that the Judge is Ordering you to file the “Answer Form,” and not to do any more State Court Delaying Motions. “Call me and I will tell you how you can avoid getting into this bad situation.”

Why not consider asking all of the other people you might consider hiring to help you, who brag about “Months and Months” of free delay of the Eviction, what they will do in this situation?

Most of them will say: “Remove it to Federal Court,” or File Bankruptcy, or just stutter, or worse they might lie to you and say that: “Shortening Time RARELY happens.”

In the hundreds of cases I have been involved with, “Shortening Time” eventually always happens!

So the amount of time you get depends upon how vigilant the Landlord’s attorney is and how much extra that Landlord is willing to pay to get rid of you. No one but God and the Landlord can know that. My competitors can’t possibly know that, so how can they promise you 6 months delay?

Arthur Doyle, J.D. finds it easier to tell the truth, and the whole truth to his clients. Clients who read this ad and call Arthur are smart enough to know that every legal controversy can have many knowable and unknowable factors and that no one, can guarantee you any specific period of time.

That’s why Arthur Doyle J.D. does not advertise 6 Months, or 3 Months. If you only have only one Defendant in your case, you have about at least 2 1/2 months and you may have as long as 4 1/2 months or longer if the landlord does not shorten time.

Typically the Eviction attorney’s deal with the landlord is: $100 if they file the lawsuit and they get a Default, and $500 if you resist and file an Answer.

So when the Landlord calls their attorney and whines about how you and your asshole paralegal are abusing the system, consider this: The “system,” is there, it has very detailed and long and complicated rules.

If you follow the rules, and know which loopholes are big enough to drive a Semi-Truck through, you are not “abusing” anything. You are simply doing what the law specifically states that it’s legal to do.

If you know how to delay, it’s legal if you know how. Consider that the guy in the White House got there; because he makes his legal opponents bleed money by paying their own attorneys while he delays lawsuits that he ought to lose based upon the facts, so that his opponents eventually cave-in and settle.

Love The Donald, or hate him, every thoughtful person must admit that this legal strategy works.

When the Landlord tells his Attorney to “shorten time,” and the Attorney often asks the Landlord for another $300 to $500.

No matter how cheap you landlord might be, by the time you file the second Motion set for 35 days, most landlords will get very agitated, and really angry, and will just pay their attorney the money to Shorten Time.

Do we care? No! It’s just part of the process of delay.

At the end, when Arthur tells you that we have run-out of different kinds of papers to file, then you show up at the trial. Before Trial, the Judge sends both sides outside of the courtroom to see if you can “settle.”

Then you give the Landlord’s attorney the keys and the case immediately transforms its character. After you hand them the keys, what was a U.D. case is now just a Breach of Contract Case for Money only. It is no longer about “possession of the leased premises,” or an Unlawful Detainer; because you gave the landlord possession of the leased premises when you handed the landlord and/or his attorney the keys in the hallway, before you went back into the courtroom.

The Judge CANNOT and WILL NOT have a trail about “Possession,” if Possession has already been given to the Landlord in the hallway.

Additionally, the law in California prohibits the Judge from having a trial on “Contract Damages,” on the same day when the tenant has already voluntarily surrendered Possession to the Landlord.

Your landlord will be outraged! Often they will compliment me, and you by calling us bad names! Boo Hoo Hoo!

The Judge will set a trial of what is now only a Breach of Contract Case for about a year away. Given that the landlord thinks that you are broke, she won’t show-up in a year, and pay another $1,500 to $2,500 in real cash money to another attorney to show-up for a trail get a Money Judgment against you, (someone who the landlord believes is broke,) so your delay time would be Free!

Life just isn’t fair!

Because there cannot now be a “Judgment for Possession;” because there was no Trial for Possession, there is no UD Judgment, (which is a Judgment for “Possession,”) that will not go on your record, provided that you show-up for the Trial.

DON’T CALL Arthur Doyle, B.A., J.D., if there is a nice motel in your area that will rent you a clean and comfortable room, with a kitchen, and heat, and an inside bathroom, and without bedbugs, where you and your family will enjoy staying for $149, or for less than $2 a day, for about the next 67 days.

Arthur Doyle J.D. is a UCLA and a law school graduate who has worked for law firms and who has managed hundreds of apartment units and commercial properties from time to time for the United States Trustee, and for private clients when he was a Realtor and a landlord.

You were smart enough to shop around on Craigslist.

Is it smarter to hire Arthur Doyle, J.D. to prepare your Motions, or one of the ANONYMOUS services with the fancy graphics, who you don’t know, and who you have no reason to trust, who tell you to go to a bank and to deposit in a bank account before you see the quality of their work?

Every week, Arthur hears from clients how one of these Anonymous services took their money, and then never sent them anything.

What would your mother tell you to do?

After your mom gets through telling that you “should have” begged, borrowed, or stole the money to pay your rent, and after you tell her that you tried everything and couldn’t get the money together, your mom would tell you to save your own ass by telling you to call and text Arthur Doyle J.D. right now, at: (424) 625-1079

My friend Bill and Mom knows that you can’t save your face and your ass at the same time.

Call Arthur 24/7, 365 days a year, if Arthur is awake, Arthur will answer the phone.

Why not call and Text Arthur Doyle, J.D. now at (424) 625-1079 to get a fast callback?

Arthur will explain exactly what you should expect from the Landlord’s Attorney, and from the Court, so that you can handle your own case with confidence.

You will at minimum get more FREE RENT!

You may potentially win a big chunk of money to move, depending upon the facts of your case.

Arthur wrote papers that caused such a pain in the ass that his landlord paid him $32,000, and gave him 15 months of free rent to move-out of his apartment.

You need a good hardworking asshole like Arthur working for you; because if you don’t have a good asshole, you could get really constipated and then you could explode in a cataclysmic shit-storm.

Arthur’s Eviction Delaying Motions have forced some attorneys to dismiss evictions so they had to start the entire eviction process all over again, but this rarely happens.

Why not let Arthur tell you what arguments may or may not work in Eviction Court and which arguments are “guaranteed” to be losers, and why?

Why not ask Arthur how to get a better Judge and how to disqualify the Judge that hears 98% of evictions in each courthouse, and who gives landlords wins 99.999% of the time?

You can be prepared to handle your own case in Pro Per with confidence of the best possible outcome, given the facts of your case.

All you need is an honest and thorough explanation of what the facts in your case will most likely and ultimately result in, and what the law states, and what the landlord’s attorney and a Judge can, and most likely may, or may not do, and what the result of filing each of the possible type of delaying motions will likely, or won’t likely be; and what sleazy and dishonest and sometimes wrongful tricks your landlord’s eviction attorney has tried before, and may try to use again against you.

At minimum, you may win more Free Rent! You could also potentially win a whole lot more, depending upon the facts of your case, and your choices, and the possible and probable reactions of your landlord and his eviction attorney.

If you want to be a Victim, don’t call Arthur Doyle, J.D.!

Or don’t call anyone at all!


Do you want to be a sheep, eager for slaughter by using a free legal service that will help you get evicted fast, by Advising you to respond first with an “Answer Unlawful Detainer [a printed form,],”

Filing the Answer Form will get you a fast Trial Date in 7 days. Fast, so the Sheriff can throw you into the street in about 10 days!

Most free legal services, like the Legal Aid Foundation, whose attorneys assist their clients in losing over 99.98% of eviction cases, are ultimately funded by the private donations from landlords and from other attorneys and landlords who represent the landlord establishment. Arthur knows, he has worked there!

These free services are worth every penny that you pay for them. LoL They have a vested interest in doing what their donors want, which is giving you the illusion that you have a chance to a “fair trial” and then “helping you for free” to be evicted as soon as possible, .

If a service is free, then ask yourself: “Why is a legal service 100% free?”

You are likely old enough to fuck and to drink beer!

With all the facts, will you need anyone to “advise” you what to do?

Are you old enough to make the best-informed choices for yourself, with confidence, and without advice?

Civil Litigation has very little to do with who is right and who is wrong.

Civil Litigation is about which party gets tired of paying their attorney first.

Arthur costs you about 1/10th of what your landlord’s attorney likely charges the Landlord.

CAUTION: If you plan to be martyred sleeping on the sidewalk, so that you can be made a Saint, then working with Arthur Doyle J.D. may hurt your chances of Sainthood.

DO YOU CARE? Bobby McFerrin’s song states: “Landlord says the rent is late, I guess He’ll have to Litigate. Don’t Worry! Be Happy!”

Do you want to have Arthur help you turn your anxiety into joy, by delaying your eviction so you can save several months of rent money for your new apartment?

Or would you prefer to do what a Legal Aid Attorney advises, and to give all your money to your current landlord and then to live on the sidewalk?

Do you want to live in your car, or on the sidewalk in a building doorway, or in a tent on Skid Row? Why call Arthur Doyle, J.D at (424) 625-1079?

This is 2018, not 1918! There is email! Sometimes there isn’t time for you and Arthur to meet face to face so Arthur can hand you your first Motion.

Arthur will make you comfortable and protected!

Arthur only asks for your $150 PayPal payment AFTER, you receive your first Motion, ready to print and file, in your email, within about an hour after you Text Arthur pictures of all of the pages of your Unlawful Detainer Lawsuit.

Then don’t be a bashful Schnook! Call and/or Text Arthur and make sure that he gives your papers a look!

Why not call Arthur Doyle, J.D. at (424) 625-1079 for a 100% FREE Consultation?

THE FACT IS: If you do every possible legal delay tactic and then move-out before your Unlawful Detainer trial, (and have 2 witnesses show-up at trial and testify that you have already moved,) you will not have no eviction judgment on your record that could possibly hurt your ability to rent someplace else.

Your landlord’s attorney will possibly lie to you about this to get you to give-up and settle your case by agreeing to pay your greedy landlord to “seal the record!” If you move-out before the trial and there is no “eviction judgment,” then there is no record of any “Eviction,” that needs to be sealed.

In Eviction Court, you may see Legal Aid Attorneys advise their poor clients to pay thousands of dollars to their landlords to get the record sealed

Your landlord, like Donald Trump, did not get to be a landlord by telling the truth and being a nice guy!

If you show-up for your eviction trial several months from now, and if you have moved-out, there won’t be an “Eviction Trial” as Eviction is about: “Who has more right to possess your rental unit, you, who hasn’t paid rent or the Landlord?”

If you move-out before the trial date and testify that you already moved-out, there is no Eviction Trial, and No Eviction Judgment that can wreck your credit.

The landlord’s eviction lawyer may lie to you about this. If you have any doubt about this, explicitly ask the Judge!

If you moved-out, the Judge cannot have a hearing on “damages only,” in what is now only a breach of contract case, on the eviction trial date.

Don’t be a fool! Free Legal Aid Attorneys will advise you to pay your greedy landlord to “seal the record,” instead of telling you to move out before the trial date.

If you have not yet moved out, the landlord will ruin your record anyway if you are late paying or if you miss a date, or even one payment, even by one day.

Why pay your greedy landlord anything if you don’t have to? This is America!

Why not feel better, save money, and tell your landlord and his attorney to Fuck-Off?

Why not Call and/or Text Arthur’s cell phone (424) 625-1079?

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle received his undergraduate degree in History at UCLA in 2000, where he was designated as a California Regent’s Scholar

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle received his Doctorate in Law from the University of West Los Angeles in 2005, where he was on the Law Review.

St. Jude’s Bankruptcy Services is a “Debt Relief Agency” as defined in the US Bankruptcy Code.

A landlord must take certain legal steps to involuntarily end a tenancy after the tenant has taken possession of the rental premises. Glass v. Najafi, (2000) 78 Cal. 4Th 45, 48-49. The tenant has the right to the peaceful possession of the rental premises, the right to exclude anyone, including the landlord, until the landlord has evicted the tenant and has received a Judgment for possession from the Court. People v. Thompson, (1996) 43 Cal. 4Th 1265, 1270.

The landlord must obtain a valid Writ of Execution or a valid Writ of Possession to regain possession of the rental premises, unless the tenant vacates the rental premises voluntarily. People v. Thompson, (1996) 43 Cal. 4Th 1265, 1270.

An Unlawful Detainer lawsuit, (a “U.D.”,) sometimes called an Eviction Lawsuit, under Cal. Code Civ. Pro. Sections 1159 to 1179(a) is a summary proceeding for the recovery of possession of rental premise by a landlord. An Unlawful Detainer is a limited proceeding, to which no other causes of action may be joined, which permits a landlord to recover possession of the rental premises from a tenant who is then wrongfully in possession of the rental premises. Glendale Fed. Bank v. Hadden, (1999) 73 Cal. 4th 1150, 1153.

An Unlawful Detainer action is almost always preferred to remove a tenant, even though a landlord could alternatively bring other civil causes of action such as Ejectment and Quiet Title to lawfully remove a tenant from the rental premises; because an Unlawful Detainer lawsuit goes much faster. A defendant has only 5 days, instead of 30 days to respond and Unlawful Detainer cases receive preferential trial setting within weeks instead of within years as in most other Civil actions.

An Unlawful Detainer lawsuit is started by filing a complaint and having a Summons issued by the court clerk at the time of filing the complaint. Typically the landlord or the landlord’s attorney will have the Unlawful Detainer served on the tenant the same day it is filed, or the next day. If you are a tenant and suspect that the landlord has filed an Unlawful Detainer and you have not received one by any means, you should check the California Superior Court’s website and then go in person to the proper court and ask the Clerk if an Unlawful Detainer has been filed against you. You will need to go to the court yourself and to show your ID as Unlawful Detainer lawsuits are sealed for the first 60 days after filing, so no one except the landlord, or the tenant or their respective attorneys can find out if an Unlawful Detainer has been filed.

If an Unlawful Detainer has been filed against you, you should immediately get a copy of all of the pages that the landlord has filed in the Unlawful Detainer. This does not count against you as being proper service of the Unlawful Detainer lawsuit on you. If you qualify for a Fee Waiver, then fill-out the Fee Waiver now, even though you are not filing your “First Paper” now, so all the copies will be free.

An Unlawful Detainer Lawsuit is different than other Civil Lawsuits because:
The Defendant in an Unlawful Detainer must plead, [file its “First Paper,” which does not have to be the “Answer.”] within 5 Days after service of the Summons and Complaint. (See: Cal. Code Civ. Pro. Section 1167,) rather than the usual 30 Day time period, (See: Cal. Code Civ. Pro. Section 412.20(a)(3)). Also See: Deal v. Municipal Court, (1984) 157 Cal. App.3d 991, 997-998. A tenant can ask the court to extend their time to plead. [But this is virtually NEVER granted, so don’t waste your time with a Motion asking the Court to extend your time to plead.]

An Unlawful Detainer is a summary Proceeding and is given scheduling preference over most other civil lawsuits. [A landlord in an Unlawful Detainer Lawsuit can ask the court to set trial within about 1 Week to 10 Days after the tenant files their “Answer.” (See Cal. Code Civ. Pro. Sections 1179(a) and 31.70.) [If a tenant wants to delay a trial being set, they should file every other type of responsive pleading, until they have no other choice but to file the Answer.

An Unlawful Detainer is only about who is entitled to possession of the rental premises. The tenant in an Unlawful Detainer lawsuit has no right to file a cross-complaint or a counterclaim. Vella v. Hudgins, (1977) 20 Cal.3d 251, 255.; Glendale Fed. Bank v. Hadden, (1999) 73 Cal.4Th at 1153. The summary character of the Unlawful Detainer would be defeated if issues irrelevant to the issue of possession of the rental premises were allowed to be introduced by cross-complaint or counterclaim. [This does not prevent the tenant from filing a second and independent lawsuit against the landlord for things like discrimination, tenant harassment or for the emotional distress that has been suffered by having to live in a substandard rental premises and for many other wrongs. This “Second Lawsuit,” can be an excellent strategy to “beat the landlord into a state of reasonableness,” which can result in a more beneficial settlement, and perhaps a big lump of cash to be paid to the tenant.]

The Cal. Code Civ. Pro. Sections 418.10 and 1170 state that the only responsive pleadings that may be filed are an Answer, a Demurrer, or a Motion to Quash Service of the Summons and Complaint. However, many tenant’s attorneys and some clever tenants also file a “Motion to Strike,” a “Motion for Declaratory Relief,” a “Motion in Limine,” a “Motion to Compel Discovery,” and a “Motion for Summary Judgment,” and additionally may take 5 Minutes to fill-out and serve a simple set of pre-printed “Form Interrogatories,” which are available as a court form, and have them served on the landlord is always a good idea. Typically the landlord and his attorney will simply ignore your discovery requests.
This gives you an opportunity to file a “Motion to Compel Discovery.” It doesn’t really matter if you win or lose; because the Filing of your Motion to Compel Discovery, and the written Opposition to your Motion that the landlord’s attorney will most assuredly prepare will have © 2018 Arthur Doyle