Traditional production will never go away, but Backpack Production is a craft of one person using smaller and smaller hand-help digital cameras to tell stories in a more intimate and more immediate way that you cannot achieve using a crew with multiple members and a large shoulder-held camera. Back Pack Producers are predators, as they do it all, they’re the cameraperson, the sound-person, the correspondents, the writers, narrators, and ultimately the producer.
This is possible because of the technologies we have today. Nowadays cameras are so simplified, that one producer can actually do the entire reporting on his own and this makes it more intimate. They give subjects, they give characters, and you have some measures of control over the process Also, people want to speak with you because of these small cameras while they are sometimes afraid of large cameras. It’s is a the perfect way to break down economic barriers for inner city story tellers who otherwise could not get the technology in their hands and let their hands and brain enable them to share their voice and narratives.
All 30 student will be will be provided with a starter kick, and eventually create a smartphone device, with connected apps, then elevate to a User Back Pack unit comprised of smart-phone, tablet, VR-AR glasses, licensed software, web hosting account, ftp server, and survival skill coupons from Silo Cloud. Below ,8 Gatekeepers will share their precise tactics, techniques and tips on how our student will get a competitive advantage with the best practices of Diversity & Inclusion embedded. They’ll also get certificates, and earn internship credits from the California Entertain
TED & STACY MILNER, LEVERAGING UP
- How To Find A Mentor
- How To Get Hired Without Trying
- How to up-skill For Future Career Pathways
- Advanced Manufacturing, Open Source Collaboration.
- How to use the right and left side of your brain to be an innovator or work for one.
- Connected Campus, Cloud Management, Privileged Access Management (PAM) Built For The Cloud
- Why Media Literacy Matters, showcasing best of breed programs, Hacks, Business Cases
- A curricular project that leverages, tech manufacturing and digital media creation/
- Mapping Pathways To Placement In The Future Creative-Tech Economy.
- Reflect On Active Learning Experiences, Past, Present,Future
- Introduction to Eight Elements Of Success
- Introduction to Clean + Green Tech Careers Through Incubation Lab.
TED LAI, APPLE DISTINGUISHED EDUCATOR
- Big picture messaging on what’s possible
- Engaging Today’s Learners
- Trends in Education and Technology
- Rapid Ideation, Rapid Development, Rapid Deployment
- Shadowing: Interviewing Key Mentors/CEO’s/Influencers in Mobility, IOS/ANDROID
- Mentorship: Student Focus Group/Planning/Collaboration
- Mobility, use iPads from Apple, Smart Phones From I0S/Android
- Participants work on project and showcase their projects leading to culminating event @ DH
- Reflection and Next Steps From Rotating Student Leaders to MWC LA 2020
- When Worlds Collide: 5G , Broadcast Advanced Television Systems 3.0 and
- Defining how exactly television signals are broadcast and interpreted. …
- How OTT Works for future content distributers + over-the-air signals and your in-home broadband to deliver an experience closer to cable or satellite.