Welcome to the Pipeline Exchange Portal (PEP). Register and join our pipeline exchange portal network. Build your career network, build opportunities through training and job development within leading edge technology partnerships and advanced job placement networks.
- The Pipeline Exchange Portal (PEP) dedicated to educating, recruiting and developing the next generation of industry leaders, innovators, and visionaries of tomorrow. PEP is a digital media industry specific organization with a 21st Century “Pipeline Development Program” designed to reach and attract the best and brightest talent for careers with some of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communication companies.
- The source of our success stems from our relationship with the largest entertainment industry organization, AT&T. All of our educational programs are infused with this rare look inside the industry’s coveted Inner Circle.
- PEP will take the first charter group of community college students this fall into an immersive Global Inclusion Workforce Alliance supported by the philanthropy of an A list celebrity who’s dedicated his brand to a University concept that will launch and Academy, a digital content lab and lastly a scholarship program to bundle a technology driven and more culturally diverse team of generation Z and Milineals than any other cohort.
- PEP is dedicated to creating an environment for synergy between higher education institutions, organizations and the entertainment community that opens the doors of opportunity and access for a multi-ethnic talent pool that has traditionally been underrepresented in the media industry. Inclusion, multidisciplinary, character-development are the pillars of this University Concept and will be underpinned by mentor-ship, scholarship, and apprenticeship.
- PEP, recruits, empowers and advocates for the next generation of industry leaders in the media, entertainment and communication industry. PEP engages and develops talent at the 10th-grade through California Community Colleges level through a Strong Workforce Initiative called LA HITECH. PEP is a vendor for this regional consortium of community colleges and Los Angeles county school districts dedicated to providing the tools and resources for personal and professional development for leveraging and navigating a career in this highly competitive career market.
- Those who experience the collaborative strength of PEP will experience the full spectrum of career pathway placement, complete with certifications, and recommendation letter from the University, and most importantly how to excel and become a life long member of the cohort and mentor-to-be for future generations