Educators and Workforce recruiters are now entering a new era. Every institution is looking for ways to create a productive remote working and collaboration environments. Major transformation will be inevitable for those that want to adapt and survive in the “Brave New Virtual World”. Students, Parents and Educators are forced to shift from traditional pedagogy to immersive and remote collaboration platforms. A mindset change is imminent from small sized campuses to large networks such as California Community College, Cal State University, and LAUSD.
PROGRAM INITIATIVES THEORY
- Master Class Formation System Development and Implementation
- Curriculum System Management
- Production Program Development
- Program and System Analytics
- When Worlds Collide: 5G , Broadcast Advanced Television Systems 3.0 and Silo Cloud .
- Defining how exactly television signals are broadcast and interpreted. …
- How OTT Works for future content distributors + over-the-air signals and your in-home broadband to deliver an experience closer to cable or satellite.
MARCELINO FORD LIVENE, INTEL
- Why Media Literacy Matters, showcasing best of breed programs, Hacks, Business Cases
- A curricular project that leverages, tech manufacturing and digital media creation/
- Mapping Pathways To Placement In The Future Creative-Tech Economy.
- Introduction To Clean/Green Tech Careers
- Introduction to Eight Elements Of Success
- Develop Next Steps as they move forward
- Big picture messaging on what’s possible
- Engaging Today’s Learners
- Trends in Education and Technology
- Rapid Ideation, Rapid Development, Rapid Deployment
- Shadowing: Interviewing Key Mentors/CEO’s/Influencers in Mobility, IOS/ANDROID
- Mentorship: Student Focus Group/Planning/Collaboration
- Mobility, use iPads from Apple, Smart Phones From I0S/Android
- Participants work on project and showcase their projects leading to culminating event @ DH
- Reflection and Next Steps From Rotating Student Leaders to MWC LA 2020
- Building Portfolios For XR
- What Are the skills sets needed to compete in XR
- Challenged-Based Learning, build/design/admin/social media managers/digital
ENTERCOM/CBS RADIO HOSTS LAEDC DME STAKEHOLDERS
Traditional production will never go away, but Backpack Production is a craft of one person using smaller and smaller hand-help digital cameras to tell stories in a more intimate and more immediate way that you cannot achieve using a crew with multiple members and a large shoulder-held camera. Back Pack Producers are predators, as they do it all, they’re the cameraperson, the sound-person, the correspondents, the writers, narrators, and ultimately the producer.
This is possible because of the technologies we have today. Nowadays cameras are so simplified, that one producer can actually do the entire reporting on his own and this makes it more intimate. They give subjects, they give characters, and you have some measures of control over the process Also, people want to speak with you because of these small cameras while they are sometimes afraid of large cameras. It’s is a the perfect way to break down economic barriers for inner city story tellers who otherwise could not get the technology in their hands and let their hands and brain enable them to share their voice and narratives.
All student will be will be provided with a starter kick, and eventually create a smartphone device, with connected apps, then elevate to a User Back Pack unit comprised of smart-phone, tablet, VR-AR glasses (Smart Leap) licensed software, web hosting account, ftp server, and survival skill coupons. Below ,7 Gatekeepers will share their precise tactics, techniques and tips on how our student will get a competitive advantage with the best practices of Diversity & Inclusion embedded.