Turlock Fitness Club’s Playcare makes it easy for parents to enjoy their workout! Our large facility offers three separate areas for kids to play:
Area 1 is perfect for kids who love to climb and slide, or color and create.
Area 2 is designed specifically for our babies and toddlers with plenty of safe age-appropriate toys, bouncy seats and exersaucers.
Area 3 features our Media Room where kids can relax and enjoy a classic Disney DVD!
Play care is complete with it’s own private bathroom equipped with baby changing facilities as well.
If you plan to bring the kids several times a week, once a month or somewhere in between we have a flexible plan that works for all families! Our friendly staff is waiting for your children to come and play!
Monday thru Saturday – 8:30am to 12:00pm
Monday thru Friday – 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday – Child care Closed
- Parents/Guardians must sign in: Date, time and how many children
- Take children to the rest room before you start your exercise. If not parents are responsible to attend child to and from rest room.
- Children may only be in day care for a maximum of 1 and 1/2 hours. No exceptions.
- No food or drinks allowed in day care area. (Baby bottles and water bottles only).
- No children with coughs, colds, rashes or other illnesses.
- Please let us know if your child has allergies or special needs.
- Please bring all of your child’s supplies, (baby bottles, diapers, wipes, etc.)Label all nags and bottles with your child’s name.
- Childcare at TFC is only for members using our facility.
- No children allowed in the child care area outside open hours posted
- Parents are responsible for diaper changes and trips to the restroom when needed.
- If your child bites, spits, hits, fights, etc. your child will recieve a verbal warning. Second warning will result in a week suspension, and third warning is a 3 month suspension.
We will do everything possible to make your child’s time here a fun one! If your child is having a bad day and we have tried everything to calm them down, we will have to call you to come pick them up and maybe try again later. We want this to be a positive experience. We appreciate your cooperation and enjoy working with your children.